Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (S&D)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (S&D)

Are these fully unlocked ?

Can’t see whether they are anywhere…

Yep, fully unlocked.

Is this dual Sim model?

No, sorry.

This phone is listed as fully unlocked but does that mean you also have the possibility of receiving a cdma version instead of gsm?

As implied on the carrier chart, Fully Unlocked would mean that the device would support CDMA and GSM.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

According to the chart on my carrier’s website only certain models will work (N975U, N975U1,
N975F, N975F/DS) but on the listing I see [SM-N975F (Europe), SM-N975U (USA), SM-N9750 (LATAM, Brazil, China), SM-N975U1 (USA Unlocked), SM-N975W (Canada), SM-N975N (South Korea), SM-N975X (Demo), SCV45 (not sure what this one is)]. Is there a way to request any one of those models or would I just have to hope for the best if making a purchase? Also are you certain these are fully unlocked and not just carrier unlocked? I don’t believe all models are sold as unlocked for this phone but I might be wrong.

Hopefully @ThunderThighs or @Mithrandir2020 can get the model number for you.

As you hinted at, it’s always best to confirm with your carrier about compatibility, though yes, it’s easier when you have the specific model number.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Was there no information available about the model number?

I asked and all I got back was that it was fully unlocked. That could mean that there’s a mix of model numbers.