Vivere 9ft Hammock with Stand, Island Breeze

Vivere 9ft Hammock with Stand, Island Breeze

I got mine in today and have to say its very spacious. The wife and I fit in together comfortably. Heck all the kids even got in with her and while it was tight everyone said they were comfortable. I think the dog even approves as she jumped in with momma.

9 Likes

That’s great! Thank you for sharing the photos! Love them!

1 Like

I’m probably going to buy on just because of this review

Thank you BeeGone for posting the photos. We love hammocks, but they have to be replaced every few years because of sun rot. This hammock and stand is about what we paid for just a replacement hammock. Your photo shows that it is sturdy and big enough for us to enjoy together. Very helpful and the family looks so happy relaxing together. We just purchased ours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just put mine together. Very easy to set up, no tools needed. I’m a pretty big guy at about 6’3” 240 and it feels very sturdy and I can fully stretch out with plenty of room to spare. Other talls will agree that furniture we can stretch out in/on pretty special. It’s nice enough that I ordered wheels and a cover on Amazon for $15ish each. The cover is a sleeve that just goes over the hammock and not the stand.

3 Likes