Brim Conical Burr Coffee Bean Grinder

Brim Conical Burr Coffee Bean Grinder

Don’t buy this. It doesn’t grind to the desired size, it doesn’t hold very many beans, it jams, and it clogs. Wish I could get rid of mine. I never comment on products so you I must think this is bad.

1 Like

Did you buy it from here? Make sure you let Customer Service know you’re disappointed. They’ll have some options for you.

I bought it from Woot. I don’t hold Woot.com responsible because I have had the grinder to long. I thought it might get better as I became familiar with the machine. So I never contacted Woot.com. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

I use as a single dose by filling only what i use for my morning mug. it seems stepless, but i stick to the settings that “click” because im thinking other people’s jamming might have to do with not locking into the spots that “click”. I also just turn the cup amount to more than it takes to grind what i put in it, and manually shut it off when the beans are fully passed through. Also i tilt it to the right, just a little off the counter and let it fall back to even. This knocks out the retention a little before a pull the basket. So far so good.

1 Like