Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant For Women

Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant For Women

Coupon not valid at checkout. I am using app to purchase. Please assist - what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Hi there. Make sure you’re using SAVE5 with a five and not an ess (s).

1 Like

Ah! Success! Thanks for your help. I missed the sneaky 5 replacing the S. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fyi- this is not antiperspirant/deodorant it’s JUST antiperspirant or at least the ones i received are just antiperspirant.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll pass it on to the grocery team.

If you are unhappy with the product, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Item arrived quickly, but the bottles were dented up. They didn’t seem full either, varying weights for each one. I’d estimate they are half full. The sprayer smelled like it had been sprayed previously. They are packaged for the UK, when I checked the online conversion 150 ml should have been 5 oz, but they were all smaller and much lighter than the 4.8 oz I already had at home and had been using for a while. I’m not going to bother with a return, but I’m not convinced I got my money’s worth based on the listing and what was received. I consider this to be equal to 5 of the bottles I purchased locally. It MAY be possible the container is just simply lighter, but I have no way of knowing for sure. Also there is no expiration date on the item. I received 5 different scents, 2 of each.

1 Like

Pretty bummed once I opened the package and saw they are only antiperspirant and not deodorant like in the name. I agree with the other person that they only seem halfway full and dented. Thought I scored a good deal but disappointed.

Also agree not all the way full and not even the items pictured and all dented up

If you’re unhappy with what your received please contact Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I was supposed to receive 10 and only received 5. They also came dented up like a previous comment said. I did contact customer support so we will see what happens .

Super disappointed after receiving this item. Only got 6/10 cans. Two were missing tops, cans were super dented up and dirty! Cans were half empty. Such bullshit!

(VMod edit: I blurred out your personal info.)

Yeah that’s terrible. Customer service will have some options for you. You might want to link them to your post with the pictures too.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I concur with above comments. Product fell short of description and savings. Disappointed.