Two Elephants Shoulder Sling Bag

Two Elephants Shoulder Sling Bag

Is it two bags for this price? Each pic shows two bags, and the word “two” appears in the title, but I’m still not sure…

2 Likes

It’s only for one bag. “Two Elephants” is the brand name.

1 Like

In the Box:

• (1) Two Elephants Canvas Shoulder Sling Bag
1 Like

Tricky, tricky, woot.

Yeah, it’s one bag. Guess the manufacturer wanted to show a slightly different angle. Very slight difference.

The strap comes unattached. It doesn’t fit through the buckle. How does it get attached? Got a demo video?

1 Like

Hi there. The vendor says the strap should have been attached. It’s adjustable but should have been already buckled. Do you think you got the wrong bag? Could you show some photos of what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Where are the photos of the inside of the bag? Cough cough… still unemployed in bum-f* nowhere.

I asked about this before the sale went live. Looks like there’s none available.

Just received my bag…
It is not the brand Two Elephants that was advertised. Paper insert states “Sicily”. Stamp on bag states " Tao Tao".
Strap was not attached, but did fit plastic “buckle”.

Thank you for the feedback. I’ll let the sports team know. please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I have already contacted CS, and they have me a refund without asking!

Thank you bunches!!

1 Like

This is clearly bait and switch. You see two bags in the photo and it’s only 1 bag that shows up. Two bags for this price was decent, one bag at this price is not.

The description states the sale is only for one bag.

But sure. Woot is the scam.

1 Like

Actually states “Two … bag”

2 x 1 bag = 2 bags

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

1 Like

No, it’s for one bag and two elephants. Good grief.

charlie brown lucy GIF by Maudit

2 Likes

But why would elephants even need a shoulder bag? They already have trunks.

1 Like

I think you put the elephants in the bag. Like those cat backpacks, but a bag and elephants.

2 Likes

I want to see the elephants that could fit in this bag.