Dearam Bluetooth Headphones Wireless 4.1

Dearam Bluetooth Headphones Wireless 4.1

I bought these plugged them into charge and did not notice any lights coming on anywhere.
They also don’t seem to do anything when I press the power button. The scrap of paper with instructions isn’t much help. Anyone have advice?

1 Like

Did you give them a full 24h charge? Batteries are shipped drained for safety and need a full charge to show life.

I’ll give that a try, it said a charging time of 1-2 hours.
I gave it that, but not 24.

:+1:

It’s woken many a headphones on here. :smiley:

Nope these are junk, just got mine today and they are doing the same thing as commented above (no light/charge/function). No reason to think the red LED charging light mentioned in the instructions should need a 24 hour charge to operate, I’m plenty familiar with electronics. A charging light will turn on when plugged in. These arrived in a cheap box that says “sports headset” without even a brand name, unsealed. I’m a little insulted that anyone would ship these to me in 2022. I’d shop on Wish or similar websites if I wanted the totally cheapo junk. I thought these were still decent items with Woot being connected to Amazon. Used the order page to request my refund already. I have similar wireless bluetooth headphones and by comparison these weigh almost nothing as if there hardly are any components or battery inside. I wasn’t expecting much for $5, just a backup pair, but these don’t work.

Sadly I have to agree. I gave it the 24 hour charge and there is still no light of any kind.
No response to the power button or anything else.
Will also be requesting refund.

Same situation. No indicator lights of any kind, and no activity after charging for 24+ hours. I tried 24 hours with the provided cable, and the central area got hot like it was being charged. Let it cool down, tried holding each of the three buttons for several seconds as the poor directions suggested (?). Also tried holding all three buttons. No change.

Tried charging for 24+ hours with a known, working cable. Same result - earbuds’ central pod gets hot, indicating it’s doing something with the 5v charge, but no activity and definitely no visible light.

Requesting a refund. Shame on me for believing this was simply overstock of a working product.

I didn’t comment when I got this. I just ran across it again and threw it out immediately. It came pre-opened, no charging cord, no instructions. I tried charging it anyway, no red light. After 36 hours, it wouldn’t turn on. I alerted customer service, they refunded the cost and said to dispose of it. I guess many people had problems.