All-In-1 Multi-Compartment Traveling Laptop Backpacks

All-In-1 Multi-Compartment Traveling Laptop Backpacks

How much does the bookbag weigh?

about 1.5 lbs

Who makes this backpack?

It looks very much like a Wenger and has a “Swiss Army” logo on the front-right strap, but the ‘medallion’ on the top-back seems to say “Galaxy” and may have five stars underneath. :thinking::thought_balloon:

All-in-all quite confusing to decipher the brand on your own. :joy:

1 Like

These are not Swiss Army, logo may seem similar but its not the same.

1 Like

That’s more-or-less what I was thinking as they look way too similar to the “Galaxy” brand when trying to find them on Amazon for comparison. I’m pretty certain though that this logo appearing to be so consistent to the Wenger Swiss Army logo was NOT by accident! :joy:

I’m pointing out the Wenger logo as Wenger and Victorinox are the only two brands to hold the license and privilege to use “Swiss Army” in their branding. I’m pretty certain that it’s been this way for over a century! The point being that Wenger uses the square logo in their branding and Victorinox uses the shield logo. This is virtually a straight up replica!

It sounds like you know Swiss Army too and I’m just preaching to the choir, but I’m just venting as it’s really ignorant of them to do this. Even if we play Devil’s advocate for a moment and say it’s not intentional, there’s a responsibility to search for and not use another brand’s intellectual property. Wow! :exploding_head: