Blink Outdoor Wireless HD Security Camera, 2 Camera Kit

Blink Outdoor Wireless HD Security Camera, 2 Camera Kit

1 Like

Completely useless. Do Not Buy. I wish I hadn’t.

Q. Can you continuously watch a Blink camera?
A: There is a limit to the continuous live viewing on the Blink cameras. Currently, you are able to view up to 5 minutes at a time in 30 second intervals. After 5 minutes you would have to initiate a new live view session.

I kind of regret mine too. Supposedly used but in good condition but I’ve had nothing but problems with them going offline for no reason from the day I installed them. Kind of useless as a security tool when they go offline and don’t even tell you unless you open the Blink app. On my 2021 model iPad, I can’t even get live view to load. It will work on my old Pixel 3XL but not a newer iPad?

Wish I would have looked this up before purchase, I hate them as well. I like my previous ones which were Arlo. I may take the hit for the purchase cuz I waited too long to return but Arlo was more expensive and worth it.

When trying to use get this message “Camera serial already register to another account” hafd to call customer service and waist a hole day.
Hate this product. Will return this and Wize cameras instead

Great product and a great price, only drawback is to can watch and see the camera all the time. But it will alert and can to viewing fast than a ringdoor.