Skullcandy Push True Wireless Earbuds

Skullcandy Push True Wireless Earbuds

NO. They don’t. connect to each other, they disconnect from my iphone, they won’t play together, or with anything else. AVOID.

They won’t stay connected to each other. They are shaped poorly and won’t stay in my ears, and when I try to push them back into my ears I cannot avoid hitting the pause button. These are literally the worst earbuds I have ever tried to use. Why even bother to sell this garbage? Seriously, is this whole platform just for unloading the garbage Amazon can’t sell because it doesn’t work?

Sorry you’re unhappy with them. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

When they work, they’re fine. Every couple of months they won’t connect to anything (even themselves) until I reset them and delete the pairing and start all over again. If you leave them in the charging case over the weekend, they’re dead Monday morning, but pop them out and back in, and they charge pretty fast. Waste of money? They’re cheap compared to others, but they’re kind of a PITA.

1 Like