Amazon Basics Amazon Basics 13 gauge polyester shell,

Amazon Basics Amazon Basics 13 gauge polyester shell,

Um, you mean gloves? Right? Because these are gloves.

2 Likes

It could have been sheet metal, which is also measured by gauge. Of course, it’s a completely $#!+ way of measuring thickness.

In most of the world, sheet metal thickness is consistently specified in millimeters. In the U.S., the thickness of sheet metal is commonly specified by a traditional, non-linear measure known as its gauge.

My favorite part of gauge is the smaller number is thicker material.

1 Like

Even Amazon doesn’t call 'em gloves.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Basics-polyester-ECO-latex-12-pair/dp/B08DDXVJNZ

1 Like

They eventually do but it’s 1/3 down the page. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

I love guessing what some of these things will be though. It’s fun.

1 Like

I guess you’ll just have to gauge what these are for yourself!

Ha.

I’ll show myself out.

2 Likes

We don’t talk about the toilet paper shortage anymore.

2 Likes

Never was I more thankful for my bidet than during those times.

And all the other times.

4 Likes

I dunno, there’s something unique about getting back to nature during difficult times. The smell of fresh grass, the manual process of digging in the earth, the fresh air on your backside, and the neighbor running at you with a rolled up newspaper asking why you can’t be normal like the other kids.

Good times.

4 Likes

I’ve led such a sheltered life.

2 Likes

Or your neighbors don’t deserve it. I live by rentals so it’s good to establish dominance early on.

Edit: I should also mention they’re high-turnover rentals. It would be different if they stayed longer than a year.

2 Likes

I live next to rich people. I would get squashed like a bug.

2 Likes

Nah, they’re too busy being rich to wonder why you’re pooping under their pine tree.

That sounds like fun.

Semirelated:

Watch The Twilight Zone episode entitled A Stop at Willoughby.

Oh no. They have cameras. They notice EVERYTHING and are not afraid to speak up or call the police.

2 Likes

Need help dealing with the cameras?

1 Like

No, thanks. I wouldn’t do well in prison.

Bummer. I live by a good group of missfits.

My mom and I watched two of them get drunk, drive the car into another neighbors yard, freak out, got the car put away, hid the evidence, then melted away when the police drove by. No one had called, but this was a regular thing. No damage was done lol.

I have cameras but only so I can watch it again. And again.

1 Like

My neighbors have multiple large houses on their property, two gated entrances, lawn maintenance people are there almost over daily, and their companies employ a lot of people.

Drunk neighbors seem more fun.

2 Likes