Samsung Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless ANC Earbuds (Grade A Refurbished)

I’ve had a pair for awhile and really enjoy them. They have a low profile so I can lay my head on a pillow without the buds shoving into my skull.

Disappointed in the battery life though as the Buds+ and Buds2 both have substantially longer battery life.

1 Like

Do you have good luck with reception? I have 2 pairs of these (bought a used pair when I lost my case…then found my case, of course), and they both have reception issues. If I go more than 10’ from my phone, or if there’s any physical object between my phone and the buds, I get weird artifacts and cut-outs on the audio. Sometimes one of the buds will even disconnect and then reconnect. It’s really annoying. It even happens if I kneel to get something off the floor and my body is briefly obstructing line-of-sight. I have $30 pairs of wireless buds that get much better reception. Sound quality and features are great, but the reception issues are a turnoff for me. FWIW, I recently picked up a pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro, and their reception is rock-solid using the same source devices.

love the headphones second set ive ordered and came filled with earwax

called support and pretty sure i got the run around grade a refurbished shouldnt come with earwax!!!

No, generally it’s been fine. My biggest issue with them is the battery life.

1 Like

Did they give you a discount?

1 Like

Are these the ones that sit outside the Ear canal?

I have super sense ears and I can’t use regular buds

1 Like

Hi there. There are some customer videos on Amazon that might help you see the entire thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Wireless-Cancelling-Charging-Included/dp/B089B658NP?th=1

Scroll down to “Videos” right above the Product Information section.

2 Likes

Didn’t buy them from Woot, but directly from Samsung so no discount.