IN&OUT T8 Pro 1200A Car Jump Starter

IN&OUT T8 Pro 1200A Car Jump Starter

1 Like

I didn’t get the prime $5 off. Definitely was logged in with my Amazon prime account.

1 Like

Same here, logged in with Prime, no discount.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs pls help on this.

Also in such a case in past, woot support is just legendary. They took care of me double double (shhhh!)

I did not receive the $5 discount either

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
I’ve notified @ThunderThighs of the issue.
If you’ve already purchased the item please contact Customer Service to get the $5 refunded.
Thank you!

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.).

1 Like

UPDATE

Howdy folks. Guess what? We screwed up. Originally this was going to be for the $44 model only but our message didn’t get anywhere near conveying that. Right hand knowing what the left had was doing. Yadda yadda.

Soooooooooo, we’re gonna update it so the discount works for all three models. It’ll take a bit to get it set up.

The wonderful Woot! customer service will take care of the $5 discount for those that already ordered before the discount was working.

1 Like

Well, since everyone seems to be worried about their $5, I’ll just say I have this unit. Got it from WOOT a while back. Yes it works, doesn’t take up much space but the nice thing about it, that people never seem to mention and overlook is shelf life. Yep, like a can of spam or box of twinkies, charge this baby up and toss it in your trunk, glove box, center console, or hip pocket (if you are wearing Duluth Trading company 11 pocket pants) but after months and months of sitting un unused, it doesn’t seem to lose any power. Mine has not been topped off for 8 months and I went to use it to jump-start a generator for it’s 90 day run test and it still showed 100%. I’ve got an Anker brand and a couple of generic brands that all need to be topped off every few months. The Anker is the worse. Every month it seems to lose 20+% of its power.

So, bottom line, this is a decent quaility device.

7 Likes

Excellent reply, I was concerned about reliability but your comment gives me relief. Based on some reviews I believe we can not go wrong with this brand. I am Anker’s fan and have not faced the issues in your report, sorry. Thanks, again for your valuable comments

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @ThunderThighs however I ordered 2 and woot support only gave me a credit for one.

Are we expected to make 2 different orders to get our discounts?
I’ve had issues in the past where your team cannot do things if you do things with an order with multiple items and ended up eating the cost difference because it was cheaper on the mother ship, but I had spent thousands on that order and didn’t want my payment account getting hit with double that and wait for a maybe return or refund because some items were not a deal. You didn’t even offer to give the price difference like you did in the past, you just delisted the item and forced them to be shipped.

This seriously needs to be addressed or people need to be encouraged to make multiple purchases for multiples of a product or different woot offers to have better experiences.

Hi there. As I mentioned above, the $5 off wasn’t supposed to apply to this offer. The intended offer is limited to one per customer. The way our benefits work, it’s on use per order.

So if you want a second one, you would need to do another order. Now I haven’t tested this so I think it will work but it’s possible it’s limited per person.

In some cases, we can’t refund price differences and we don’t price match to Amazon or any other retailer.

Also in some cases, the order process is too far along for us to cancel it, especially if it’s fulfilled by Amazon.

Woot support got me sorted out. Thanks everyone and @ThunderThighs for your responses.

1 Like

Did I see TT say $44? If so, that’s better than the Groupon price of $47 I paid a week or two ago.

I just received mine today and I received the wrong version. Order the 1200 and got the 1000. Unfortunately they are sold out so the rep is contacting the vendor to see if they have any

I also received the 1000A when I ordered the 1200A. Checking with customer service to see what they are going to do about it. Did you have any luck getting the correct item?

To follow up - upon further investigation - it appears that the item packaging I received is mislabeled as 1000A, the item, however, in the box, is in fact the 1200A version. So, a replacement is not necessary. YMMV

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know!

me too

I opened mine hoping the same but no. I have the wrong item

1 Like

Hi there. If you’re certain you didn’t received the 1200A version, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)