PowerBlock Sport 24 Adjustable Dumbbell Set

PowerBlock Sport 24 Adjustable Dumbbell Set

Oddly plastic clip but I have maxed them out about 2 months ago and they are still going strong. I think they are fairly overpriced but what isn’t these days. I don’t mind them. They get the job done.

Great brand! Love their stuff. Easy to use,durable saves space and $.

However, I think I’d recommend the other model being offered for most people. The extra combined 50 lbs of weight will really expand what kinds of effective exercises you can do. If this 24 lb set could be expanded id say go for it, but it would suck to buy it and then realize its not enough weight and have to buy something bigger.

PowerBlocks were one of my first Woot purchases waaaaay back when based off one comment that ended up proving very accurate: They hold their value well. Which seems to be true because even years later, they’re still hovering around the same price including on resale.

My only complaint I will say is that these things make it pretty difficult to do any routines that involve holding the edges of the dumbbell. In addition to just being awkwardly shaped with a lot going on due to the layers, I’ve also gotten pinched a couple times before just giving up on using these for those.

Otherwise, no complaints. Mine are still holding up well to this day.