(NEW) JBL Bar 5.1 Sound System with True Wireless Surround Speakers

(NEW) JBL Bar 5.1 Sound System with True Wireless Surround Speakers

1 Like

In looking at reviews, the detachable sparked model is the “old” yet more positively reviewed model.
This states it is the new model which in the reviews does not have the detachable surround speakers.

Please clarify which is being offered here.

I’m in if it’s the “old” school model.

Thanks

Hi there. (New) refers to the condition, not the model. This is the model with the detachable surround speakers.

I ordered this soundbar and received the model without the detachable speakers, not the one pictured. I called Woot customer service, initiated a replacement, and was assured I would be receiving the model with the detachable speakers instead. I was told these ship directly from the manufacturer, so I’m concerned another of the same wrong soundbars will arrive and that I’ll need to end up doing a return and wasting alot of time in the process. I’ll post an update when I get the new soundbar.

1 Like

I received the replacement today (quick shipping!) and thankfully it was the correct advertised soundbar with the detachable speakers! I still have to send back the original wrong soundbar, but Woot customer service offered me free UPS pickup so hopefully that shouldn’t be too painful. Looking forward to setting up my new soundbar. :slightly_smiling_face: