10PK Gildan Performance Tech T-Shirts

10PK Gildan Performance Tech T-Shirts

Never got Gildan. They are some cheap brand called “Galaxy - By Harvic”, to be honest I forgot what brand I thought they were supposed to be.

I clipped the tags and washed them already and they shrunk. OF COURSE.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I ordered 2 sets, only got 1. Lots of run around, to end up with 2 apology promo codes and a refund. Woot is awesome, the 3rd party they sell for is polar opposite.

I’m sorry. I’m glad CS took care of you.

What are the chances if I reorder I get the Gildans? If zero: why are you still selling them?

Everything I see says it should be Gildan. Yours is the only comment I’ve seen about getting the wrong item.

They come from the same vendor so likely someone just pulled the wrong item. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still waiting on this and a few other items … haven’t even shipped yet!?? How do I find out what is hoing on with these??

Yeah, that’s been a while. Might want to check in with Woot! Customer Service. Some of our vendors had multiple holidays but that’s a bit long.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I finally received my order. They showed 10 colors but warned colors are chosen at random - uh, I received 4 purple shirts - this is not random, this is dumping a bad color. This has happened in other orders as well, they show all their colors, but in reality they appear to be dumping loads of a few unsold colors.

1 Like