11-in-1 Toaster Convection Oven Combo

11-in-1 Toaster Convection Oven Combo

One wonders whether Breville ever anticipated the vast number of copy-cats it would breed with its wonderful countertop ovens?

1 Like

Brevelles are awesome!

I am actually buying this because I cannot keep my very expensive Breville from tripping breakers right now on anything but broil. I will figure it out but in the interim!

I would go with the Nuwave version. Used one while in Texas at the in-law’s house and it was amazing. Reheated wings tasted like we just bought them from the bar as well as the fries. The reheat feature on the Nuwave is very nice as well. https://www.amazon.com/Nuwave-Bravo-Fryer-Toaster-Oven/dp/B00IXBMS6M

READ the one-star reviews!! Apparently, they constitute 10% of all the reviews, so I’m not sure how the reviews averaged 4.5 stars. Everything from damage in shipping to units with baked-on food to dying just after the warranty ran out.

1 Like

Have you confirmed the Breville is plugged into a dedicated circuit rated to handle its power demands? If that circuit is shared with other stuff, you might be unintentionally overloading it. Also there are several different sized Breville ovens requiring different current levels.

I love Breville, but I wish this ninja was still available. : (