Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote - 2020 release

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote - 2020 release

I ordered it and they charged me for it, and it was taken out of my bank account eight days ago, and now they email me and say that it is sold out…Plus, they say that my refund may take up to 7 days from now to show up on my bank account…I guess if they did that to Millions of people on different products, they can make a lot of money by collecting just the interest on the money they are keeping for a week… they shouldn’t have accepted the order and sent me several emails about it being shipped, and then cancel it by saying that they’re sold out… something smells funny… it was my first purchase, but I won’t be using wood again!

:slightly_frowning_face:

I’m sorry for the poor experience. At the time of the order, we showed inventory at Amazon. Sometimes when an associate goes to pull the order, the inventory isn’t there (stowed incorrectly) or deemed unsellable (damaged).

The refund is issued from us immediately. It’s the electronic systems after that point that can delay the money showing in your account, including your own bank’s system.