(NEW) Samsung QLED The Frame TV (2022 Model)

(NEW) Samsung QLED The Frame TV (2022 Model)

3 Likes

PRICE DROP!

The 50" has dropped from $999 to $949. Buy ALL the TVs.

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

4 Likes

Also check Sam’s club because the 50" is $947 if you have a Sam’s local to you with it in stock. Might be better than having it shipped but hard to beat $949 shipped to your door compared to picking it up yourself.

Samsung The Frame 2022 QLED Review (QN32LS03BBFXZA, QN43LS03BAFXZA, QN50LS03BAFXZA, QN55LS03BAFXZA, QN65LS03BAFXZA, QN75LS03BAFXZA, QN85LS03BAFXZA) - RTINGS.com ← high quality review on this TV

60Hz 50" :face_vomiting:

Note that the 2021 version and 2022 version are almost identical. " The Samsung The Frame 2022 QLED is a newer version of the Samsung The Frame 2021. Both TVs are very similar overall, and the main difference is that the 2022 model has a different screen coating. The 2022 version has a matte finish, while the 2021 version has a semi-glossy finish. The matte finish reduces the intensity of mirror-like reflections and makes the screen look more like a realistic piece of art. The 2022 TV also has better out-of-the-box accuracy, but other than that, both TVs are very similar."

8 Likes

How would this do NOT hung on the wall?
I need a TV in my kitchen that 's on a stand, but doesn’t reflect the light over the kitchen table. Hubby doesn’t think it’s an issue cause his seat at the table is not in line with the reflection.

3 Likes

It should work. It comes with legs to set it on a table or countertop.

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

ATSC over the air tuner is 1.0 only. Samsung has 2022 TVs that support ATSC 3.0 “Next Gen Broadcast TV”, but these do not…

6 Likes

And most people aren’t using OTA. Not sure I’d include something 1% of people are using, either. Sadly we all forgot there is free stuff out there. But companies like this (the product and the venue selling it) do like helping us forget.

But I appreciate the heads up, because I’m going to be cutting some more corporations out of my life and will be ditching the overpopulated streaming service market.

2 Likes

Be aware that Woot sells items listed as “new” that are actually used or refurbished.

Uhm, no. We don’t.

There’s an occasional mix-up in inventory or an error but we do not knowingly do that.

17 Likes

This is new and not refurbished, correct?

2 Likes

Yup, it’s new.

1 Like

I want another Samsung tv but from what I’ve read the remote from my other tv would conflict. What a pain.

3 Likes

Was the 65" part of this deal? How much was it?

1 Like

Yes. $1499.99

1 Like

I’m really interest in the 43” but not at $739. Drop the price :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seriously?
I Subscribed To Woot Due To Marketing That Sold It As An Overstocked And Or Refurbished Reseller

The HUGE Selling Point For 2022 Samsung Smart TVs,
Built In Support For XBOX GAME PASS STREAMIING GAMES Service.
You Can Play Over 100 Great Titles,
No Downloading, No XBOX Required.
Its Like $10-$15 A Month

Sadly I Only Found Out About This After i Bought A 60" Amazon Fire TV. :frowning::rofl::rofl::frowning:

5 Likes

Any chance the 65” comes back?

3 Likes

If we can find 'em.

3 Likes