Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

Culligan Hot/Cold Water Dispenser- Scratch & Dent

I got this a year or so back, and honestly it’s been an amazing purchase. You’ll have to go out and get your own 5-gallon jug (ordered on Amazon or sometimes your local grocery store will carry them, some as a swap-out plan like you can do with propane, if that makes sense), but once you get that going, it’s an absolute dream. Cold water for these RIDICULOUSY hot days, and hot water for when you want some tea or ramen without waiting for it to boil. It’s completely spoiled us.

5 Likes

I got mine a little over a year ago it came with the smallest dink on the stainless steel underneath the sign with brief instructions. Keeps water nice and cold and hot enough for a cup of tea or for instant noodles

4 Likes

I bought one during the last sale and it’s been great so far. The one I received looks brand new and work’s great.

3 Likes

I want one :pensive: hey things could be worse.

1 Like

This worked for one week and then the water stopped, but for eighty bucks it was worth the gamble. Oh well.

Hi there. This had a 90d Woot Warranty. I hope you reached out to Woot customer service.

1 Like

It is over the 90 days, but still worth he gamble. We were busy moving. Hope you all offer them again. We need a new one. .