AMERIQUE One Pallet Floor Covering

AMERIQUE One Pallet Floor Covering

3 Likes

I see two different floor sq footage. What is the actual sq footage

Same question.

Depends how much you use.

3 Likes

When I checked out this is what it said:

Which I hope is correct, because I am buying 3 pallets and it is just enough to do my house at the 952 sq ft per pallet

Does anyone know if we are going to be receiving the same lot #s?

1 Like

The sq feet of the pallet is what it will do if there are no errors or cutting waste. You are more likely to get around 700-800 sq ft per pallet once its all said and done, after all the cuts are done. My dad used to do flooring and i went on jobs with him.

3 Likes

Allow for 10% extra for errors and cuts. You don’t want to piece together the last section of floor with nothing but 4" pieces you sawed off a bunch of planks

1 Like

Yes, I know all these things

That still does not change the actual amount of material being sold

For example: if sent 700 sq ft of material, it won’t magically cover 900 sq ft

But

If sent 900 sq ft of material it would cover up to 900 sq ft depending on how you used the material - could cover only 20 sq ft if you screwed it up

Just ordered my 3rd pallet and it still states 952 sq ft - so I am expecting a total of 2,856 sq ft of material

Based on the carton info below this is for 714sq ft.

“One pallet of 714Sqft AMERIQUE prefinished solid bamboo flooring Horizontal Carbonized Medium Shade, premium grade, pack of 30 Cartons, 23.81Sqft”

1 Like

Hi all. I’m ending this listing until someone can take a look at it on Monday.

2 Likes

Sorry @ThunderThighs didn’t realize you were on vacation - thank you for your help

1 Like

I got the delivery today and got two cartons of 24 sqft each instead of the two pallets of 714 sqft. Woot customer support is offering a refund, but I’ worried I won’t be able to order a replacement order in time.

Also, in case anyone is still confused about the sqft in the pallet, Woot sent out an email to everyone that ordered clarifying that it’s 714 sqft.

1 Like

league of legends caster jun GIF by lolesports

Woot: the roulette wheel of online shopping

I ordered two folding chairs once and got two cases of 10 chairs!

3 Likes

I ordered one, and recieved just one carton with 24 SQ ft instead of 1 pallet. So called up customer care and they sent a replacement, which was another 1 carton of 24 SQ ft… So they had to cancel the order

1 Like

If someone from woot can confirm that the next time they will ship the entire pallet instead of just one carton, I would place another order…

1 Like

Do they let you keep the 1 cartoon? If so, just do it enough times and you’ll eventually have a pallet’s worth for free!

1 Like

Woot customer care wanted me to return it

1 Like

Seems like that can’t be cheap to ship.

You should only send back one individual plank. Show them how it feels.

1 Like