Cuisinart 30" Flat Top 360° XL Griddle

Cuisinart 30" Flat Top 360° XL Griddle

What is the total BTUs on this unit?

This says it’s 45% off a regular price of $493.95. Amazon is showing the regular price as $410.75.

How about 45% off $410.75?

1 Like

It says 45% off list price - which is msrp

1 Like

Per the listing Cuisinart CGG-999 30-Inch Round Flat Top Surface 360° XL Griddle Outdoor Cooking Station https://a.co/60sd5hU

2 Likes

Looks like there’s some shenanigans going on.
Here’s what I see in my Amazon app:

Our strikethrough price isn’t Amazon’s price. It’s the suggested retail from the manufacturer, vendor, or the ghost lurking in the Woot hallways.

1 Like

:ghost::scream::ghost:

1 Like

my girlfriend just bought me this grill on sunday for $329, and i thought it was worth it then…does anyone know if woot offers price change credits? it hasn’t even been a week, still within the 30 day window to return it.

Was it on Woot that it was purchased? I thought @ThunderThighs said something about trying to keep the prices the same for a week.

yeah, she bought it on sunday from woot. i emailed them, but since it is her account they wouldn’t tell me anything.

Unfortunately my wife bought me one about 2 months ago. I didn’t realize that they would have so many or I would have waited. The price I got it at 329 was a good price however this price is excellent. Honestly I would get it five stars but I don’t have anything to compare it to cuz I’ve never anything like it before. I absolutely love mine.

1 Like