Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB (Factory Unlocked) (NEW) (Open Box)

Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB (Factory Unlocked) (NEW) (Open Box)

If someone still needs a headphone jack and an excellent straight shooter for a camera this is a more than serviceable device. Capacitive fingerprint sensor.

The pixel 5A 5G is almost identical but has a slightly bigger battery. And we’ll get a year extra software support on account of being newer. Everything else is basically the same best I can tell…

I like the 765 chip that’s in this phone, the pixel 5, the LG wing the Galaxy a72 etc … Fast enough that it’s basically indistinguishable from a flagship processor on the day-to-day, unless you’re gaming or doing high-end rendering and editing etc…

For $100 more you can get the pixel 6A which has a much stronger chip inside of it, but if you don’t need the extra power there are benefits to having a weaker chip. Primarily battery life and thermal performance. And then you lose out on the headphone jack and the capacitor fingerprint sensor.

Pretty sure this phone will still get Android 13 and Android 14.

Correct.

Learn when you'll get software updates on Google Pixel phones - Pixel Phone Help

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)