HP 17.3" HD+ Laptop (i3 11th Gen, 8GB, 256GB)

HP 17.3" HD+ Laptop (i3 11th Gen, 8GB, 256GB)

1 Like

Is there any laptop gurus who can tell me if this is a good option?

By no means a guru - but I am recommending this as an option for my friend who is going back to school!
Specs are good for the price - I’ve had good luck with refurbished :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

This is a solid deal for anyone looking for a laptop for lite Internet use, email , YouTube, social media. But beyond that… actually running applications or playing games will be too much for this. Still a solid deal for the right person and it has a big screen!

This is the ugliest computer laptop ever made. The metallic teal is tolerable but not great but when open it up the plastice plam rest that fits around the keys is a pattern of color flackes, it looks terrible, never have I seen such a ugly laptop. One solid color, any color would look better than what they used. Not happpy, its distracting

Hi there. Sorry it’s hideous. remember that you have a 30-day return period. Just reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes