USA Flag Throw

USA Flag Throw

1 Like

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag
(b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
(e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
(i) […] It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like […]

7 Likes

It’s been discussed here:

USA Flag Throw.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thanks. Interesting meta-topic: When the same item is posted multiple times, is there an easy way to see those prior discussions? And is there a reason they aren’t merged?

2 Likes

Woot’s set-up isn’t fancy enough to carry over and merge the comments. I just search the title in the forum search and that will bring up the old listings.

Not a flag. It’s a throw. Flag code does not apply.

3 Likes

I don’t want to live in a country that doesn’t allow patriotic citizens to use a blanket designed to resemble our beloved flag. Freedom!

1 Like

Besides that, code isn’t law.

sarcasm does not become you

1 Like

Will this even be a problem when the country falls apart in the next decade? Asking for a friend.

Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

3 Likes

8/10 doomsday preppers agree: you should buy this throw!

3 Likes

@davejlives post mongering? Please? I’m begging.

2 Likes

Kitten Meow GIF

1 Like

Does this mean my flag themed banana hammock is disrespecting someone?

(I am here to be of no service.)

2 Likes

Just wait until TT gets back from vacation…

it is time for Pirate themed GIFs?

jack sparrow GIF

3 Likes
WHICH GIF?
  • Pirates
  • Cats
  • Pirate Cats

0 voters

Ummmm. that is not what was voted on last night at our weekly meeting. You weren’t even there! Stop spreading misinformation!