Drop Stop Car Seat Filler (Shark Tank)

Drop Stop Car Seat Filler (Shark Tank)

1 Like

True story: My dad once sat behind Prince as a seat filler at the Grammy Awards. Best seat filling job ever.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Isn’t this what used N95’s are for?

7 Likes

Pool noodle is much cheaper.

4 Likes

Slice it in half? I dont think a full noodle would fit in my wife’s crv… But i haven’t tried.

3 Likes

I had to “handle” Prince at a private event. He was short. Real short. But the funniest thing was the opening act was Public Enemy and Flava Flav wouldnt get off the stage so we had to send Prince out to drag him off!

4 Likes

The profit margin on this must be extraordinary. I have a couple. Word of advice…if the gap at your seats is too wide, these wont fit. Conversley if they are too narrow these will be useless.

3 Likes

Love these. Used them in my last two cars. If the space is narrow just pull on the Drop Stop lengthwise and it will narrow so you can push it down into the gap. Yes, it is not cheap but it is so much better than chasing after your keys, phone, etc. after they’ve fallen down under the seats.

1 Like

Finally. A tiny shelf for mah fries!

4 Likes

How well does it work with multiple drivers who have to adjust the seat? Gotta muck with it every time?

3 Likes

It’s a piece of plastic. There’s nothing complicated about it So if you HAD to adust it it would take literally a second.

I was more concerned with it getting jammed or damaging the center console or perhaps being hard on the electric motor if I start using the powered seat controls while it’s wedged in there.

THAT’S your concern?

Only if it lasts for more than 4 hours.

1 Like

It’s not going to damage anything. It’s pretty flexible. But frankly, I dont think its worth the money. It’s like three cents worth of thin plaastic.

Not plastic! Like a little squishy pillow wedged between there.

Might absorb french fry grease, though…

1 Like