Echo Show (2nd Gen) - 10.1”

Echo Show (2nd Gen) - 10.1”

We love our Show 10’s, one of which was Amazon Recertified, bought directly from Amazon and the other, “Used, Very Good condition” (via Amazon) here from Woot.

Based upon our experience, Amazon Recertified and Amazon Used are two very different programs. Recertified is virtually new condition, with new warranty. Used in any condition is a bit of a crap shoot. You can end up with near new or heavily used, even defective. So don’t leave it in the box - pull it out, inspect it and thoroughly test it, including reviewing the entire display for defects. If you have issues, Woot Customer Service is very responsive and will address any problems.

5 Likes

Received show console with wrong power supply. Got pretty much get over it from customer support

Hi there. Another CS rep is reaching out to you in a bit.

1 Like

Got a message from Bobby ?. He solved the problem, fixed it. Proud to see an employee who cares.

1 Like

I grabbed 2. Setup, connected to wifi. Then it downloaded new software, rebooted. And it’s stuck. Won’t enter setup mode. Not connected to wifi. Shows time correctly. swiping down ok, but selecting settings does nothing. Brightness does work so screen functions. Same problem on both. Any advice?

SOLVED ! I found an article here () that showed how to reboot into fast mode, which allowed me to wipe it and start from scratch. That worked !