JBL Live Free NC+ True Wireless ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

JBL Live Free NC+ True Wireless ANC Earbuds w/Wireless Charging

Are these compatible with Android phones? (I ask because the previous JBL phones I tried were not.)

Sounds like it?

1 Like

Are these supposed to be new? I didn’t see anything about them being refurbished but I order from my phone so it’s always possible that I missed something. Mine arrived today and the tape circle on the front of the box has been cut already and the piece of that that should go over the front of the box is missing. The two on the sides of the box are very loose and it looks like the box has been opened already. I haven’t done anything else with it yet other than take pics of the box.

Hi there. They should have been new. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s exactly what I did. They said that they’d reach out to their vendor and get back with me within 48 hours and we’d go from there.