Dell Latitude 5400 14" FHD Business Laptop

Dell Latitude 5400 14" FHD Business Laptop

This seems like a really good deal. I can’t find any fault with a laptop with these specs for this price. I am not in the market at all but am still thinking about grabbing one.

2 Likes

I wonder who did the refurb?

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. I didn’t find detailed spec (dell.com sucks) but I have analogue from HP (Probook 640 G4). I added 2.5’’ SSD for trash, there is slot for WWAN module if you need it, you can upgrade memory (16 Gb is enough IMHO) or WiFi to ax (WiFi6), it has LAN port. The newer models are faster and lighter a bit but has no such possibilities and more expensive. This model is full enough for every usual task. The only issue can be - refurb quality. And it’s trivial look of course :slight_smile:
UPD. Due to finded fotos is has no slot for SATA SSD

1 Like

Who did the referb? That is the only thing stopping me from picking one up.

2 Likes

Who did it??? refurb I mean…
Question What GIF by Australian Survivor

There are a lot of these floating around the internet around the same price.

Woot doesn’t disclose the refurbishment company unless that company is offering a warranty.

1 Like

Who cares who did the refurb. This is a great deal AND you can return it if you are not happy with it.

5 Likes

I think I’m going to pull the trigger. Interesting that at the bottom of the post the asurion link to Amazon is pointing to the electronics page instead of the laptop page. I’m thinking about getting the extended warranty, but the link is incorrect. My assumption is I should be purchasing the laptop warranty not the electronics warranty.

So glad I bought this machine. I upgraded the 32 gigs and it flies. Not a scratch on it. It’s like brand new.