Netgear X003282SUD NETGEAR RAX200-100NAR Nighthawk AX12 A (Open Box)

Netgear X003282SUD NETGEAR RAX200-100NAR Nighthawk AX12 A (Open Box)

This is a great router. I bought one new and it handles everything with no problem. Of course you have to have a separate modem. I have a Netgear 2050v for the home phone through Comcast. I can receive 1.1 to 1.2 Gbps on my Samsung Note 20 in the living room (which is the furtherest room away from the router. I have 5 smart TV’s all with Fire TV Cubes, Rokus, and 4K Blu Ray players. 7 Ring Cameras outside, Amazon 3 Echo Shows, 1 Google smart clock, My Q garage door opener (for 4 cars), my wife’s Samsung Note 20, my grand son’s iPad, his Samsung tablet, or XBOX, 2 Denon receivers, and a couple of wireless sub woofers. I’m sure there’s more that I could come up with if I walked around the house and checked it out. But this is all I can think of off the top of my head. When I have any issues with my internet and have to call Comcast, the techs tell me my equipment is far more advanced than theirs. So what I’m saying is, you can’t go wrong with this one and you don’t have to pay full price for it like I had to.