PowerBlock Sport EXP Stage 1, 2 or 3

PowerBlock Sport EXP Stage 1, 2 or 3

1 Like

Did you have to select 1. 50lbs option and then the extension. Or just the 3rd option which will automatically have the basic and extension? Just don’t want to buy duplicate due to this confusion.

2 Likes

After reading carefully, it seems one needs to spend $309+$160+$160 (all 3 to get you 90lbs) =$630.
Hmm, think there are cheaper options out there.
Anyone have different thoughts/translations?

1 Like

Hm I think you might be hard pressed to get a better deal I’m considering it. I have dumbells 5-25. Even amazon basics dumbells for 30,35,40 total around $300 just for those 3. Add on dumbells for 45 and 50, it’s easily $500, not even getting to the extensions. I got the 5-25 years ago for about 175.

Reviews seem good doing a little more research.

I have these exact dumbbells. They’re robust, easy to change the weights, and don’t take up too much room. I really can’t recommend them enough. They replace so damn many dumbbells, and if you factor in these can be adjusted by 2.5lbs using the little weights built into the handle there’s literally no comparison.

I have the “budget” version of them and it works great for me. Not expandable, caps at 50 pounds, only 5 pound increments instead of 2.5. I just got them about 2 weeks ago and I love them.

Need the Elite USA again! Bought stage 1 + 2…already need 3. Should have bought them all the first time.

1 Like

Definitely, Elite USA, the way to go. I missed out last time… hope to see them again.

Whats the big deal with the Elite EXP USA version? I see them nearly the same price at Rogue, but the shipping is 100$ more than the Sport EXP here at Woot.