Tibone Hammer, Curved Handle

Tibone Hammer, Curved Handle

Be sure to get the $15 nail coming next week!

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

4 Likes

Oh My God Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Price mean it was even more “tactical” and made for the military?

Comes with attached meaty arm to pound things that seem to look like nails?

It’s mostly made from titanium. That’s part of the price.

2 Likes

Many like it for being lightweight. Others said the claw chipped easily and needed more care than they liked. That the replacable head …needing replacing sooner than they liked because the head seems softer than many items it whacks. Other designs avoid that with a steel face. Some handle fractures. Although lighter, thin spine and holes has never seemed to be ideal design for something that beats hard objects.

It is a good price for what it is compared to the price on Amazon.

1 Like

Car Accident GIF by E!

You say that but…when I was in the military we’d see some pretty expensive invoices with pricey “hammers” on them, lol.

Isn’t the tibone connected to the hip bone?

3 Likes

Gawd all mighty! That is a government grade hammer fo’ sure.

3 Likes

Now I want the fancy hammer. Damn you.

3 Likes

When I see a hammer over $70 I know a discussion is inbound

1 Like

I have one of these, which I bought (for a bit more than $3.95) back in the early 70s. If it ever wears out then maybe I’ll consider… no, not even then. I always thought “Jet Rocket” was a strange name for a hammer, but it’s better than Tibone.

2 Likes

Yeah, so there is a reason
Wait till the last quarter

I want one, but i don’t need one.
I’ll buy two

1 Like

I own this hammer. I got it with the flat face as I was doing a lot of siding work and didn’t want waffle dents in my siding. I absolutely LOVE :cupid: this hammer. I was a Skilled Supervisor with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity for a few years. Used the hammer just about every weekend. The light weight of the Titanium really makes a difference on your forearm at the end of the day. This ad makes me want to go pound some nails with my Tibone. Bought a couple more and gave them as gifts to my fellow volunteers. They liked them as well. Worth every penny.

5 Likes

If you have one of these, everything will look like a nail.

1 Like

Litter box needs cleaned? I’ll grab my $200 hammer!

1 Like

My 40 yr old Estwing framing hammer has built dozens of buildings and pounded thousands of fencing staples. It’s still doing great. They are just about $40.

1 Like

One time my mom decided we were going to build a fence around our yard. She sent my brother to go to get supplies (we already had the wood so it was just hardware we needed). He came back with a large and heavy hammer, huge nails, and a fancy toolbelt nobody asked for. He helped put in the fence posts but wasn’t around for the rest of it so it was just my mom and me. We are/were both short 5’ and 5’2") women and the hammer was more trouble than it was worth. We ended up using a regular hammer and it worked fine. We did the rest of it ourselves and I discovered the joys of a circular saw.

I don’t live in that house anymore but I’ve driven by and know the fence is still standing some 30 years later.

2 Likes