Joint Support & Compressions

Joint Support & Compressions

EXTREMELY slow shipping!!! It has been 16 days, & I received an email at 0615 AM that “Woo Hoo, your order has been delivered!” Nope….not yet. Perhaps in today’s mail? Can’t comment on the quality, but I hope it is better than their order fulfillment. I’m a Amazon Prime member, so shipping cost was zero, but in my 16 yrs as a Woot buyer, this has been my worst experience.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay on shipping. It shows delivered via SurePost which is where UPS hands off to your Post Office. That slows things down. It should be in/at your mailbox.

Got them yesterday! My wife (we’re both OLD!:wink:) fell & bruised her patella a few weeks ago. Bought the medical Walmart brand & it wasn’t very functional. After wearing this one for 24 hours, she reports that it is very comfortable, offers superior support, & she is very happy with the knee brace. Just as a FYI to prospective buyers (I’m a retired MD) her measurement just above the knee is medium in size & this brace is absolutely great for her. If you need more than an XL, you might need a specialty brace, fitted for your lower thigh girth.

1 Like