GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (Open Box)

GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (Open Box)

Why? 2060’s are cheaper, newer, run on pcie4, and seem to have better performance in 17+ game comparisons I watched. I suppose that’s subjective though. Following linus tech it was a good card a tier below 2060. But now the prices have flipped. 2060 is cheaper, so why buy the lower tier card? I get that competitors haver higher prices- but are they selling??? Just b/c they can’t let go of bad stock doesn’t mean they should keep it forever on shelves. Especially at abusive prices. Camelcamelcamel had this enter the market at 280 if I remember correctly. It went as low as 260. These prices were based on performance per dollar. We did have a pandemic and shortages inbetween, but shortages are less of a problem now. The above MSRP are probably sellers who bought at msrp, jacked the price and now still insist on making a profit on loser cards quickly losing value as new cards come out, and older cards that are frankly better are also selling cheaper.

2 Likes

You sort of had a whole… Back and forth conversation with yourself here.

5 Likes

$310.51 for a 1660ti in 2022; fun.

For $189 more dollars you can get a 1660ti with an entire computer, mouse and keyboard.

Tough choice I know.

3 Likes

I can see that. I didn’t want to write a book and I’m not dedicated enough to be clearer I guess. TL;DR version: tech pricing here sucks.

3 Likes