Wateraft 5ft x 10ft Floating Mat

Wateraft 5ft x 10ft Floating Mat

I bought this mat a few weeks ago when it was on Woot. IMO it is hard to beat for the price. My kids (10, 6) can stand on it, run around on it, etc. I weigh 225lbs and It holds me just fine until I try to stand up on it, then I sink about waist deep.

5 Likes

I thought a floating mat was named “bob”

Anyone know if this would save you from imminent death while swimming in a mysterious pond when you discover the pond is home to a bizarre ravenous creature that looks like an oil slick?

1 Like

Only if it first covered in the blood of thine enemies during and arcane ritual in the pale moonlight…

I mean, no, it’s really just the placemat of said creature. I call him Fredrick. He said to tell you that olive oil is a great sun tan oil. It’s not, but that’s what he said.

The trick is to remember that you could try to escape while it eats your friends instead of watching in horror. And no, the creature won’t make your death fast or easy when you give up.

1 Like

It might help. Just remember, if you make it to shore, keep moving away from the water.

Had this item delivered last week. Comparing to the other mats on the lake - this one is far thinner and not something anyone larger than a toddler can really enjoy.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Even our small kids sink part-way when trying to use it. It just didn’t work as advertised and I’m pretty disappointed.

1 Like