Apple iPhone X (Your Choice) (S&D) (Open Box)

Apple iPhone X (Your Choice) (S&D) (Open Box)

I’m not sure what the different was between this listing and the other iphone X listing. This listing had a iphone X 256gb in silver for $226.49 that was refurbished open box. Both listings had scratch and dent. The other listing the iphone X 256gb in space gray and in silver for $269.99.

1 Like

It’s usually due to different refurbishers.

The expected delivery date is different on the two listings so that definitely makes sense. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Hi there. Could you link me to the other one, pls.

1 Like

Hopefully that link worked. I ended up buying the most expensive one first and then found the cheaper one afterwards (I may have bought the last one). I’m trying to decide if I want to wait until I get them to figure out which one to keep based on the condition or just cancel the order for the more expensive one now. I’ve never returned a Woot order so I’m not sure how easy it is and if I have to pay return shipping.

1 Like

You’ll also notice that the warranties are different. The open box only carries a 30 day warranty vs the 90 day of the other that you provided.

So as it is usually explained, an open box refurb has, some some reason, been touched outside of the refurb. For instance, it was sent to the purchaser, the purchaser opened it, but then decided they didn’t like it, so they sent it back. You’re assuming somebody else’s potential issue, and the refurbisher might not have made any changes to the product after it was returned.

The ones from the link you provided should be coming directly from the refurbisher and have never been open since they were refurbed. Having the extra two months to use the device might be beneficial.

Hi there. So open box items are generally cheaper as they are tested returns. They also have a shorter warranty.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I will probably wait to see how they look when I get them and decide which one to keep. The 90 day warranty is definitely a benefit. I appreciate the help and the attention to detail.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I appreciate the help!

1 Like