Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick 12pc Set

Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick 12pc Set

1 Like

A couple of high-point flags: oven-safe to only 400°, and not suitable for induction cooktops. Doesn’t pertain to you? Great.

4 Likes

It is PFOA free, which is certainly a good feature.

Although it startts Espresso color, but I only see Red

1 Like

Graphics 5 and 6 show the interior non-stick coating as sand- or coffee-colored (espresso?), several other graphics show it as black-ish. But the visible outside, yeah, durable red…

I think that’s just lighting anomalies.

3 Likes

I’m easy, won’t argue
(no emotional commitment there).

2 Likes

Do you have an induction stovetop? Because my 30 year old electric coil cooktop bit the dust and I’m trying to decide if induction is the way to go.

Almost - my wife REALLY wants one - part of the process we’re working thru is a survey of our stove-top gear, to see what we would have to replace… Strong positives: if you put a glass dish (or a hand) on an “on” spot, the only heat (if any) will be leakage from a pot or pan which HAD been on that spot. AND no need for those under-burner “drip-catchers” which always rust out so quickly…

3 Likes

Can I use this with gas stove!

Yes, you sure can.

1 Like

Dang. I have an induction cook top and no prime. Double whammy for me. Have been looking for a new set.

2 Likes

I had this exact set for going on 4 years now, was purchased Black Friday 2018, just in a different color.

The non-stick surface has been holding up well, the bottom of the pans are not. The small 1 quart saucepan developed a hole at the bottom and needed to be tossed last year. The others appear to be headed that direction, but are still holding up.

I’m not sure if they have made any changes to the cookware durability since I bought mine, but just beware that you typically get what you pay for. Although I guess that at sub $100 I’m happy that this cookware set has lasted nearly 4 years.

7 Likes

I have these. They are not dishwasher safe.

1 Like

Thank you pepper114

1 Like

What happens when you dishwash them? Does the coating peel or something?

There’s a lot of things you shouldn’t wash in a dishwasher like coated pans, knives, etc. This is because there’s sand and other hard surface materials in dishwasher soap that will scratch them over time.

1 Like

Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying, I definitely would have done that without thinking

1 Like

I login to Prime to purchase - but there is no “buy now” or add to cart options? Help?

Could you try logging out and logging in again using the Login with Amazon button. See if that helps.

• aluminum and glass vessels won’t heat with induction.
  • temperature could be more accurate.
1 Like