Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

I got one of these awhile back. It solar charged one time never would again.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I hope you reached out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Also picked one up months ago. Mine also refuses to solar charge :frowning: I have to charge it with a wired power cable like any other power bank which defeats the purpose of this entirely

You’re always better off with a separate solar panel with specs instead of one of these built in ones. These are amorphous solar panels (ie cheapest and worst possible design) that generate very little power per square inch. They probably can barely keep up with normal self discharge and if they aren’t designed properly with a diode to prevent reverse flow they can speed up self discharge. Proper design means extra components means extra $ means if they don’t say it in the specs it’s just a race to the bottom, cheapest price = garbage