Belleville Chrome Zip CT Uniform Boot

Belleville Chrome Zip CT Uniform Boot

Entirely insufficient sizing info, particularly with no order-input into choosing any specific range of size(s). Too bad.

1 Like

Too bad that you missed the part about it being 3.5W.

1 Like

No, I saw that. And shrugged it off as not-info.

Why?

The listing also shows this:

CHECK YOUR SIZE:

Belleville boots are about 1 to 1½ full sizes larger in fit than your normal shoe size when measuring on a standard Brannock shoe device. The difference depends on the type of boot you choose: soft toe versus safety toe, hot weather versus insulated or waterproof, etc.

1 Like

Oh, of course. So if my shoe size is 10 1/2 wide, and my son’s size is 7, do they have anything worth buying which won’t have to be returned because Nothing Fits?

Does a “Brannock Shoe Device” have any bearing on any of this? No, don’t tell me, I’m not buying any of these. Moving on, thanks for the attempted clarifications…

1 Like

They’re only trying to help. Please refrain from attacking them. It’s not like they work for Belleville. Here’s the manufacturer’s website. You could write to them.

Woot is just a retailer selling items available to them to be sold.

1 Like

Not attacking, just responding that the info I’m seeing does not tell me what I need to know to buy with any confidence I’ll be able to wear an item. My apologies if it came across as attacking, versus frustrated and not understanding the “size” reference(s) being given. Again, at this point I’m satisfied I’m not going to be able to buy any of these items, and it’s okay…

1 Like

Ahh gotcha. Cool. Have you tried the Hey Dudes yet? I finally gave in and bought a pair. I like how quiet they are.

1 Like