Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Digital AirFry Oven, S&D

Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Digital AirFry Oven, S&D

Out of curiosity, are S&D items factory refurbished or are they customer returns that have been inspected by Woot/Amazon staff and simply resold?

Hi there, the below is a link to the Woot item condition glossary.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Can this be mounted under a cabinet?

2 Likes

I’m not sure exactly what you have in mind, but it’s not designed to be mounted, so you’d have to be very creative in doing so. The top is smooth metal without vents, so you wouldn’t be blocking air flow. But the top can get pretty warm during use

2 Likes

Even if you use a pull out shelf to to that, I would not because the top gets very hot and could damage whatever is above it. When it is a foot or so away, not nearly as hot as when it is touching. They make ways of getting around that because they make built in ovens and such, but it has to be considered.

1 Like

Just got mine in!!
Looks still factory new, just missing the box. So glad I gnabbed this deal!!

2 Likes

I got mine yesterday. It looks brand new and works fine. One question. The warnings say not to plug it in below the counter. The only place I have to plug it in is slightly below my counter. Is the warning just so kids won’t trip on it, or is there some other reason it’s there?

Receive mine. The unit looks like it has been used heavily before and there are old burnt oil stains. I do not mind the outer shell being scratched but this is clearly coming from someone’s kitchen after 1-2 years of use. It is rather gross. I am disappointed with my purchase.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

YOU’VE ONLY GOT 14,869 HOURS LEFT on your community sentence!

Sure, they threw the book at you, but seriously…smh…who DOES that?

1 Like

Oooh… so you haven’t heard? Well nevermind then lol.

1 Like