Men's Heavyweight Flight Bomber Jacket (S-5X)

Men's Heavyweight Flight Bomber Jacket (S-5X)

1 Like

I bought one of these back in January and it was a Clearance item back then as well. I really like it. Well padded and keeps me nice and warm. I wish the inside pockets didn’t have velcro closures, but that’s a minor nit. I also wish it were waterproof, too. It just soaks up the rain. I tried spraying it with ScotchGard but that didn’t help.

5 Likes

They run a little small. Order a size or two up.

1 Like

RonGee, how well did the size fit?

1 Like

I also bought one of these (OLIVE) the last time offered. I really do love it, too, like RonGee. And I agree with sylvandoc that they run a bit small on size. The one I received did NOT have velcro on the inner pockets, so I can’t comment on the value (or lack of) that brings.

I highly recommend this as a very nice late fall into winter coat. Outer pockets are sufficient size to hold a nice warm pair of gloves, too.

1 Like

I’m 6’ 0" and 185 lbs (was 205 at the time of purchase) and the XL fits me perfectly in every way. Keep in mind, its fit doesn’t extend too much past the waistline. Rather right at it.
I bought 1 of each of the camo (first purchase), olive & black and really like them. However, as @RonGee mentioned, they do soak up rain. Maybe a fellow WOOTER may know of a water repellent that will stick without the stink?

2 Likes