Blink Mini- Indoor Smart Security Camera

Blink Mini- Indoor Smart Security Camera

2 Likes

Is this sale the reason there was not enough of the two packs to fulfill all the orders from last week? I almost bought this but feels like I am paying about the same price for one that I would have paid for two.

There was a pricing issue on the 2-camera kit last time so we killed them. This is the same price as the 1 camera kit in the previous sale.

1 Like

You know, that is fair. As a seasoned wooter I thought the deal was amazing and knew to jump on. Thank you for the info!

(Actually the 2-pack was more expensive than buying two singles. :woman_facepalming:)

1 Like

Oh no kidding. I only paid 12. I must have looked at it wrong. To be fair, it would still be a good deal compared to now.

I bought this last time and it said 1 camera kit and indicated it included the sync module. What I got was only the camera. Still ok for 9.99 but deceptive to use the word “kit”. Blink uses “kit” to include the camera and sync module kit - and “add on camera” when it’s just the camera. The worst part is these cameras still have an issue from almost 2 years ago and still not resolved. Even with the latest firmware and even when you fiddle with the night mode settings. Nothing works to resolve this! The camera will go into night mode (infrared) at night and then when morning comes they will not come out of night mode and will not function again until you disarm and re-arm them. This is seen by the red light being on every morning. Numerous posts about this and Blink has not fixed it for over 2 years. So useless unless you are using them without the motion detection. Maybe that’s why these used ones are here on Woot!? And don’t get me wrong - I have numerous blink wireless models and they all work correctly.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll pass it on to the team.

1 Like

I received mine, it said used but i couldn’t tell. Looked new and hooked right up to my system.