Dell Latitude 7400 14" FHD Business Laptop

Dell Latitude 7400 14" FHD Business Laptop

2 Likes

Usually photos of both sides of a laptop are posted to show all the ports, etc. Unless I’m just missing something, I only see one side posted here. I’m sure the features description is accurate, but it’s always nice to see how all the ports, air intake/exhaust, audio jack, etc. are laid out.

3 Likes

Hi there. We use stock photos. It’s not always possible to a) find that image or b) fine an image that matches our specs.

1 Like

Does this have a backlit keyboard ? Don’t see anything mentioned in the features and certainly not in the specs.

Hwody. Vendor confirmed that it has a backlit keyboard. :slight_smile:

:keyboard:

2 Likes

This is the second ‘refurbished’ Dell I’ve bought from Woot and I’ve been very pleased with both. The only way I can even tell that it’s not brand new is that there’s no plastic film on it, and the SODIMM is in the B slot (also pleased that it’s one 16GB stick, ez upgrade!). Cosmetically absolutely spotless. This laptop in this spec was $2200 2 years ago, and you’re one stick of RAM away from the max configuration offered by Dell. I think $400 for one in this condition is a stupid good deal.

1 Like

Does it have additional sata or M2 slot?

Can I use this computer for Data analytics jobs? in terms of its capacity I mean

@ThunderThighs - Is this Win 11 Home or Pro? Didn’t see it listed in the Specs.

Sorry, no extra slot.

It’s windows 11 Pro.

2 Likes

Purchased and should receive it tomorrow. Know the Latitude 7400 well and it is a well-made laptop. Several features make this one worthwhile (Class 40 SSD, 16GB RAM, i7 CPU with Windows 11 and a super low power LED with touchscreen. I resell new Dells, but this one will be my personal machine for a fraction of the price of a new laptop. (Have you checked the price of new laptops lately? They have increased significantly!) Add in a $33 Asurion 3-year warranty and this is a great deal! I’ll update once it is received.

Update: The 7400 is the aluminum model as pictured and looks almost brand new! Included a Dell 65W charger (barrel, not USB-C), new load of W11 Pro, Dell 60Wh battery (healthy), 1 slot w/SK Hynix 2666 DDR4 RAM and 2nd slot free (ready for 32GB!) Micron 2200 256GB PCIe M.2 NVMe Class 40 SSD, webcam (with privacy cover). Checked service tag on Dell support and this is a 2022 build with 6 months of Dell warranty remaining! I agree with Wooter641977194 above that this is a “stupid good deal!”

1 Like

I don’t see a webcam listed. Does it have one?

Yes! It does have a webcam. It’s been added to the features.

Does it have the fingerprint reader on the power button?

YES, the one I just received does have a fingerprint reader in the power button.

2 Likes

my backlit keyboard already not worjing. i am gonna send it