Carlson Design Paw Extra Tall Pet Gate

Carlson Design Paw Extra Tall Pet Gate

Does anyone know the extract model number? I didn’t see it. I’m mainly curious if it has hardware for mounting to the top of the stairs. If it is the same as this one, https://a.co/d/fgSEsn2 , it appears as if it does. Thanks!

3 Likes

This was under the more information link

“ FIT:

• Perfect for hallway, doorway, open spaces and bottom of stairs.
  • Includes two 4-inch wide extensions kits.
  • Gate folds flat for easy storage”

Not sure if you saw this later.

2 Likes

That’s the correct one.

FYI: You can find the Amazon ASIN (SKU) by clicking on the reviews on our sale. The ASIN is in the URL on the review page:

3 Likes

Its a great gate and this is a really good price.

1 Like

Really good price. JUST (last week) paid $42+ each for a pair of these in grey and without the nice wood accents from also by Carlson.

What is the gap between bars? I have tried several baby gates and, so far, have found the gap too large to use with my bunny. He just nuzzles up to the bars and boop he’s on the other side.

1 Like

Found this on Amazon.

You might wire tie some mesh to the bottom of your gates.

1 Like

“…letting small animals pass through while keeping everyone else stays out.”

english GIF

37” tall? Not tall enough for this dood. I think he’d try jumping it & get a long leg caught, kinda like this dude

chair fail GIF

I bought a tall gate a long time ago for a little dog with springs for legs. Put it up, went to get my purse and she hopped right over and followed me.

I had to rig up a dowel with a valance curtain attached. Zip-tied that to the gate. Then hung paper plates from the dowel to throw of her jump.

Worked. LOL

The things we do for our fur babies! Mine is a rambunctious 2 yo standard poodle. He’s tall. We are trying to keep him out of the crate when we leave the house. He does ok, but is clawing the paint off the doors.