TRIXIE Pet Products Tunnel Self Feeder for Cats

TRIXIE Pet Products Tunnel Self Feeder for Cats

1 Like

I love seeing companies trying to pass off ā€œ18,000 reviewsā€ only to find that the reviews span a broad variety of productā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™ve got 5 products on the same page so the reviews are all combined.

https://www.amazon.com/TRIXIE-Products-Tunnel-Self-Feeder/dp/B009WPXKUQ

Iā€™d like to see actual cats using this product.
They claim poking and jabbing, scooping and playing.
Whomever owns this one apparently has unimpressed pets.
Letā€™s see a picture of them on the Woot forum title of ā€œunimpressed petsā€, what say???

1 Like

Thereā€™s a couple customer videos of catā€™s using it on the Amazon link I posted above. Scroll down to Videos.

1 Like

Thank you! I guess thatā€™s the best they could do.
**Actor cats are hard to come by, and even harder to teach how to read the script! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I already have a cat that uses his paw to drag every bit of kibble out of the bowl & onto the floor before he will eat it. Sometimes he doesnā€™t eat them, he just likes dragging them out. So a product that encourages this behavior is something we do not need. He also uses his paw to drink water from, but must first gingerly dip his foot in & then progress to stir/splashing the water until heā€™s made a big 'ole mess. Then he drinks the water from his paw. Good times!

1 Like

You have a cat that needs socks.
:laughing:

1 Like

They use ā€˜Stand-in Inflatable Catsā€™ for some of the reviews I thinkā€¦

Ah yes, Scooter did this until I realised heā€™s got sensitive whiskers. Try feeding your cat on a flat plate or very shallow bowl. It worked for Scoot.

3 Likes

Ack!!! He killed it!!!

1 Like

@Wooter950408029
2 things - (1) cats are quirky; they each have their own personality, for whatever reason.
(2) Cats donā€™t care about your Woot! anniversary. (But we do!)
Happy Wootiversary!!
Happy Anniversary GIF

I attempted to post a new topic in Everything But.
I had to quit b/c my phone carpal funneled my hands into balloon animals.
Long story short:

Elephant Robotics metaCat: Lifelike Companion Robot Pet Cat https://www.amazon.com/vdp/03aa2412c79045028753ea7f59be0790?product=B0B6W4DXS3&ref=cm_sw_sm_r_ib_mb_iXIKF33qORQt3

1 Like