Microsoft 10" Surface Go Tablet

Microsoft 10" Surface Go Tablet

So what is the RAM and storage for this version? The description says your choice, but there aren’t any choices.

1 Like

Hi there. Added to the features:

8 GB RAM

128 GB SSD

1 Like

Why do you have this one at $189, plus the other one for $229, when they are the same thing?

Microsoft Surface Go 1 Pentium Gold 8GB 128GB W10 Home

That’s the “royal” you right? :w_tongue:

Not sure, but I’ll ask.

Update: Looks like it was a “whoops”. The higher priced one has been killed.

Is there also a manufacturer warranty with this? Assuming there is if it’s a refurb?

Hello. We list the warranty at the bottom of the features. This has

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

There’s no manufacturer warranty.

Here’s our guide:

Does the Woot Warranty or Amazon supported Asurion warranty need to be purchased prior to purchasing the item? I ordered this item, with a delivery date of Monday, so I’m curious on tacking on the Asurion warranty to the Surface Go.

You have 30 days. From the FAQ:

1 Like

Does this include the keyboard

I don’t think so

1 Like

Best Friends Pilot GIF by Marvel Studios

1 Like

Does it include keyboard

1 Like

No, tablet only.

Thank you

Hi. I just received mine yesterday 10/10/22 and they sent me a 4Mb ram and 64Gb hard drive version. Who do I need to contact to correct the issue? Please advise.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Hi pepper114, I will contact them thru the woot app and report back. I appreciate your help. Thank you!

1 Like

No problem. It typically takes 24-48 hours to get a response. You’ll want to check your junk folders and they’ll reply to the email listed in your Woot account.

Just sent them a communication explaining the situation.

1 Like