Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV

Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV

1 Like

I wanna like this enough to buy it, but it’s still too new to market to trust being reconditioned. Does that make any sense?

3 Likes

It’s 509 on the motherbase. I just want to know who manufactures Amazon products.

3 Likes

I was unable to find that info.

1 Like

Different companies all over the world.

1 Like

Have you made a conclusion? Buy or Pass?

2 Likes

Still haven’t pulled the trigger.

Be aware that this is last years model and not the newer Omni QLED upgraded model.

1 Like

From a online cnbc review : Should you buy it? Review is for the newer model but compares it to last years model which is what Woot is selling.

You’ll like it if you’re deep into Amazon’s ecosystem of products and services. I appreciate that it makes the biggest screen in your house useful with its “ambient” experience. It’s very easy to set up and using Alexa to navigate is a breeze. The new Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED is a big improvement compared with last year’s model, particularly when it comes to the screen, and its current price cut makes it an even better bargain for its capabilities and size.

Last years model does not have the ambient feature mentioned in the review of the QLED model.

1 Like

Is a bit of an adjustment in order?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-55-class-omni-series-4k-uhd-smart-fire-tv-hands-free-with-alexa/6479712.p?skuId=6479712

I believe that’s in-store only. I didn’t see a way to add it to the cart. I didn’t see inventory on the few stores I checked.