RG TUNE-IT-UP Waterproof Speaker & Flashlight

RG TUNE-IT-UP Waterproof Speaker & Flashlight

Well, that was a total waste of money. It supposedly has a radio, but there is no way to input a desired frequency, and using the auto button only brings static or station signal so distorted that it is 99% noise, and no way to know what frequency it has “found”. I couldn’t get the flashlight to work until it had been charging for many hours, and it is so wimpy in brightness that it could barelbe called a nightlight. There were NO printed instructions or documentation of any kind, except what was part of the box design. Or did I get a returned item that was missing things?
When changing the mode (radio, TF card, Bluetooth) the recorded voice is not understandable; the only word I could fathom is Bluetooth, the other modes were only discernible by trial and arrow since they didn’t bother to use the voice of an English speaker who could pronounce simple words.
The place the chose to attach the carabiner clip was stupid and baffling, on the bottom corner so that if you try to set it down on a table with that thing attached it usually ends up under it, a real annoyance and something they should have corrected by moving it to the top.
The sound is awful. Tinny, indistinct, grating on the ears. Not the quality you would expect from something this expensive.
Under the rubber water seal cap are two slots, for micro usb charge cable and for the TF card, no hole for a 3.5mm aux cable. Bad design.
I can’t think of a single good thing to say about this, crappy radio, crappy LED light, crappy sound, no instructions, no aux cable socket, no way to tune the radio to a specific station, no fm reception that is usable, stupid placement of carabiner, unintelligible mode selection sound cue, sound so distorted that it is useless.
Buyers regret.

1 Like

Sorry you’re unhappy with it. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

This purchase was a waste of time and money. I couldn’t get the radio or flashlight to work at all. The bluetooth speaker has disappointing sound. It’s definitely not even worth its $29 price - much less the $101 you supposedly “save” by purchasing it. To their credit, however, WOOT quickly responded to my disappointment and my refund request. They immediately credited my account for this unfortunate purchase.

I have the same complaints as above. There’s no documentation in the box or anywhere online. Voice prompts are largely unintelligible. Radio mode produces static and no way to tune. Bluetooth Mode does not appear to broadcast its ID to any device I wish to pair to it. This does not appear to be useful and is not worth the price paid if I can’t use anything but the flashlight.

Sorry about the dud. Please reach out to customer service as noted above.