(NEW) JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker

(NEW) JBL Charge 5 Bluetooth Speaker

If i buy this item on woot how could i add a 3 year protection plan or whatever they are called on amazon?

Hi there. Here you go:

Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.

Thank you ThunderThighs for the reply… however I have a couple more questions…

In the “fine print” it states using the link in the warranty section of the product (there’s not a link for the JBL Charge 5) on Woot in order to purchase the protection plan and that doing so will “link” the woot purchased item to the protection plan…

If I place the order for this JBL speaker and navigate to the amazon link below to purchase the protection plan - will those steps “link” stuff together?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PC66X77/ref=psd_bb_lm1_B08X4YMTPM_B07PC66X77
(this link is from the JBL Charge 5 product page on amazon)

Also, this may be asked on a daily basis, but:
Why buy on Woot over Amazon other than the lower prices?
How does Woot offer lower prices, why not give the same lower price on Amazon?
Is this JBL Charge 5 brand new?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I successfully buy the protection plan and get it tied to my purchase on Woot, plus just curious about the Woot vs Amazon questions :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi there. They just forgot to put the Asurion link on the sale.

The purchase on woot is not “electronically” linked to the Asurion sale on Amazon. I believe you fill out something that tells Asurion what you’re buying it for.

Woot is our home brand. While we sell on both platforms, we will always offer the best price to Wooters. We don’t control Amazon’s pricing. We’re an independent subsidiary.