iBasics Elite Audio Wireless Headphones

iBasics Elite Audio Wireless Headphones

1 week in and vinyl is cracking

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Bought these back in December and finally gave them to my daughter as a gift today. Vinyl is already cracking only hours out of the package and the connection is weak and really staticky, making them almost useless as wireless headphones. Can’t believe these originally retailed for nearly $100. Even the $20 I paid for them seems overpriced.

1 Like

It’s worth a shot to contact customer service as noted above. No promises from me, but I’ve found them reasonable.

I purchased these in November 2022. When I took them out of the box and pared them, they buzzed. I was super busy, so I forgot about them. I recently opened the box and they are a mess…cracking vinyl. Since I am not concerned about the cash out, I will put them on a table in my yard, during our annual street sale, marked “FREE.”