Skullcandy Indy True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Skullcandy Indy True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

3 Likes

I love these, the reviews on amazon talked about having trouble pairing these, but my husband and i had no trouble. Just follow the directions that come with the earbuds.

3 Likes

I just purchased these on the 10% off Prime Day. (Every little bit helps!) They paired easily with my phone, and the sound is good (I use them when working out). I have to get used to the fact that there is no wire connecting the two, I almost lost one today. Pleased with the purchase so far,

2 Likes

Love mine to , really fit good in my ear ,don’t fall out . When you first unbox ,the RED light will not come on the earbuds for SEVERAL HOURS!!! There is nothing wrong it just the first cHarge takes a while. I thought mine were defective, the light wouldn’t come on even in the charge case , I did all trouble shoots , except just Wait a few hours and you will get a red light

3 Likes

Which one of these a better the Skullcandy or the JBL earphones?

3 Likes

Are these used? Got mine this afternoon, picked indigo. They smell like bad cologne. The right bud appears to be DOA and seems to not charge. The right bud is the one that controls pairing. I’m gonna try to get the right bud to charge, but from numerous reviews it appears this is a common problem. If no charge by tomorrow, will return.

3 Likes

Mine were dead on arrival… They would not even charge or turn on… disappointed

3 Likes

Hi there. make sure you give them a good overnight charge for the first time. If all else fails, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

2 Likes

Sort reviews by Recent. Numerous negatives.

“Helps reduce noise during calls.” - the manufacturer doesn’t say this, nor does the mothership listing. These are not ANC devices.

2 Likes

True they’re not Active Noise Cancelling but they can reduce noise. Per the manufacturer:

3 Likes

I bought these, the JBL, and a Phillips brand one, in my opinion the jbls were the best sounding of the 3

5 Likes

Wooter760245423

1m

Just got mine. The connection to my phone was trickier than I have experienced, but I did get them working. Here’s the thing. These were made in 2018 from what I can find online. They do not have the Tile app nor can you use the Skullcandy app with them. I contacted customer service and this is what I was told. That said, for the price they are not bad at all.

1 Like

Got the indigo ones, left earbud was not turning on even after overnight charge, contacted skullcandy and returned them for replacement.

1 Like

Were you able to get it to charge? I’m having the same problem. Only the left bud will charge and turn on.

2 Likes

The right bud never would charge, woot replaced. THANK YOU! Replacements are awesome. Great sound and battery life. Daughter confiscated them so had to order second pair. Now hubby wants them. Can’t win. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently I’m the only one who bought these who thinks they hugely suck.

Besides the weirdness of trying to convince them to pair…TO EACH OTHER…which I finally decided wasn’t worth 12 delightful bucks of my time…the gas station quality condom restroom latex “ear molds” which you would think are for your ears are NOT FOR YOUR EARS!

Staple on your tin foil hat. Those bizarrely child labor made ear molds are actually REQUIRED.

Required to get the ear buds out of the delightful case.

Seriously, if you don’t have “Real Housewives’” fingernails you will spend joyful moments …minutes…freaking forever trying to get these little pieces of delight out of the case.
You HAVE to use and grab the little flimsy ear condoms. DON’T LOSE THE CONDOMS!

Read into that what you will.

The sound quality is okay for the day or two when you have the patience to pair earbuds with…each other.

These suck.

Don’t buy them.

3 Likes

I took a chance on these. These simply do not work, and I think they may be counterfeit.

They don’t even match the (cryptic) documentation. THERE ARE NO FUNCTIONAL BUTTONS as the manual shows, and they don’t respond to surface touches. They don’t autopower on upon removal from case like the documentation says. They don’t autopair, or pair at all. No sound comes from either ear bud.

They ARE properly charged, as the only element that DOES work are the charge indicator LEDs.

1 Like

Well, mine emit no sound whatsoever, so is that what they mean by “reduce noise”?

1 Like

Hi. Make sure you give them a full overnight charge for the first charge. If still no luck, reach out to customer service.

1 Like

I did, multiple times.

Woot doesn’t want these back. Anybody have a way to get these to work?

1 Like